Meet Dr. Don Kim
Doctor Don Kim is a board certified oral surgeon in good standing with over many years of post-graduate experience in a busy private practice setting. He has tremendous experience with all aspects of dento-alveolar surgery including but not limited to exodontia, bone grafting, and implants. He attended University of California at Berkeley for his B.S. degree and graduated top of his class at University of Southern California School of Dentistry.
He pursued his passion in Oral and Maxillofacial surgery at New York Presbyterian Hospital and obtained his medical degree from the prestigious Weill Cornell Medical College. He is currently a diplomate of American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and American Dental Society of Anesthesiology.
He has recently relocated with his beautiful wife of 14 years and two lovely children to Granite Bay, Northern California. He was known in his previous community as an excellent surgeon with gentle hands and calm demeanor. He will make you at ease throughout your procedure and ensure that you will have an expedient recovery with minimal swelling and pain. You are welcome to find out more about him from all his reviews on Yelp at Heritage Oral Surgery Centers.
- Board certified oral surgeon providing services from all aspects of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- ORAL SURGEON/PARTNER AT HERITAGE ORAL SURGERY AND IMPLANTS CENTER;
VALENCIA, CA 2007-2018
- WEIL CORNELL MEDICAL COLLEGE, NEW YORK, NY (2001- 2005): DOCTOR OF MEDICINE (MD)
- UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, LOS ANGELES, CA (1997-2001): DOCTOR OF DENTAL SURGERY (DDS)
- UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA BERKELEY, BERKELEY, CA (1990-1995): BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (BS)
- New York Presbyterian Hospital – Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Chief Resident 2005-2006
- New York Presbyterian Hospital – Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Resident 2001-2005
- Huntington Memorial Hospital Pasedena, CA 2006-2007
BOARD CERTIFICATION AND LICENSES
- America Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery – Diplomate
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- California Dental License
- California Medical License
- California General Anesthesia License
- Southern California Orofacial Academy – Active Member
- California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon – Active Member
- International Congress of Oral Implantologist – Fellow
- California Dental Association – Active member
- American Dental Association – Active member
- Sacramento District Dental Society – Active member